Monday, December 21, 2009

What's the BEST SALON quality shampoo for volume?

My hair is usually volume, but now it's growing out and getting a bit thinner and flatter. I need a very good quality shampoo that can give me more volume and body to my flat hair. But something that won't dry out my hair of cause frizziness. I especially need volume on top. So what's the best salon quality volumizing shampoo you have ever used?


Thanks guys :)What's the BEST SALON quality shampoo for volume?
Joico or REDKENWhat's the BEST SALON quality shampoo for volume?
i really recommend tigi catwalk 'sexed up' thickening shampoo and conditiner. its the best ive ever used and is quite cheap and you can buy it from lots of salons or online for about $10.99 / 拢10 a bottle but its totally worth the pricetag because it really added thickness and volume to my hair and the conditioner doesnt weigh down your hair. heres a picture so you know what it looks like


http://www.shampoo-review.com/images/pro鈥?/a>


hope it helped x
I use shampoo by Yves Rocher. It's very good stuff. I buy it online. They are always running specials so I always manage to get it 2 for 1 or a good deal like that.





http://www.yvesrocherusa.com/control/pro鈥?/a>
Paul Mitchell Extra Body Shampoo and Conditioner or Matrix Amplify.Also get the hairsprays they work really well to give you more volume on top.They are both light weight hairsprays.
Matrix Amplify
Bed head.. Tigi.. Hope ive helped x
pantene, i LOVE it.
i love bed head =]

No comments:

Post a Comment