Sunday, December 27, 2009

Good salons in Michigan?

I need to find a good salon in Macomb County, Michigan. I have blonde hair right now and I would like to go back to a brown color I had before, but the stylist that did it moved out of state. I need a good recommendation who does quality work for the price (we all know hair salons are pricey). I've been so many places and haven't been able to find a good hair stylist to stick with since my other one left. All recommendations are appreciated =)Good salons in Michigan?
i would reccomend Act II hair Salon and Spa in Shelby Township! i love that place, they did a great job on my hair for my graduation, they have wonderful workers there, and the manager in great! =) ask for lynn! i think thats the managers name anywayGood salons in Michigan?
any of these should do





http://www.macombcountywebsite.com/salon鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment