Monday, December 21, 2009

Should i always take a picture of what my hairstyle should look like when I go to a beauty salon?

?Should i always take a picture of what my hairstyle should look like when I go to a beauty salon?
if you want something in particular, yes, you should take a picture, other wise, you run the risk of not getting anything close to what you want. make sure you go to a stylist you trust, too.Should i always take a picture of what my hairstyle should look like when I go to a beauty salon?
Yes. That way they can't screw up and say that was what they thought you meant when you explained what you want.
Unless its just a trim, I'd say absolutely yes. That way you'll get the syle you want and the hairdresser will have more to work with. Plus, she/he can alter things for your particular face shape, hair texture, and color.
Some people do, and some people don't. If you bring a picture, the stylist will beable to see what you want. But, if you don't, then you'll end up explaining.





Think of the picture as a visual aide. The choice is yours.
It is a great idea too. But, there isn't a rule saying that you have to. It is good though so that the stylist knows exactly what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment