Monday, December 21, 2009

What do you tell the salon girl to even out your bob?

In the summer I got a bob and the front is longer then the back now. I want my hair all one length so what do i tell her? Also my hair is to my shoulders and i am getting side-swept bangs too help!!!!!!!!!!What do you tell the salon girl to even out your bob?
just say that you want your hair ';evened out'; or ';one-length';. she will know what it means because well she is a hairstylists. and just add ';i would like a side-swept bang with the evened out bob.';


=] easy and simple.What do you tell the salon girl to even out your bob?
Just tell her you want your bob one length, then you want side bangs...Pretty sure the hairstylist will know what 'one length' or 'even out' will mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment