Monday, December 21, 2009

Do you like getting your HAIR WASHED at the Salon?

Have you ever had your hair washed and styled for a special occasion?





Who usually shampoos you, your stylist or an assistant?





When was the last time you had your hair washed at the salon?





What do they say to indicate that they will be washing your hair?Do you like getting your HAIR WASHED at the Salon?
I've had my hair washed and styled for a couple different social events.





It depends on the price of the salon and also how busy they are and how many people are on staff. I've had both experiences - sometimes the stylist and sometimes an assistant/another stylist.





Last time would probably be about three weeks ago.





The place I went to asked me and since I was getting a substantial change I opted for the wash.Do you like getting your HAIR WASHED at the Salon?
I've had it washed, but not styled for any occasion. (I was dyeing it.)


The stylist or perhaps assistant will ask you to sit down and lay back your head in the sink. Then they wash your hair, and will tell you when you can get up.


It's not a big deal, don't worry about it. :) They tell you what to do.
  • palm oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment