Monday, December 21, 2009

What do I need to open up a nail salon?

I am planning on opening up my own nail salon next year. Wat exactly do I need to get started? Do I need a college degree? Thanks!! :)What do I need to open up a nail salon?
You need:


a business license for the business


a business checking account


liability insurance in case a customer sues


workman's comp insurance if you have employees


supplies


equipment


a lease or building or your own


a good accounting software


knowledge of paying income and sales tax (if you sell product)


customers


advertising


a good location





In most states you will need inspection for building improvements, possibly dhec type inspection to make sure your equipment is clean and in compliance, and a nail technician license.What do I need to open up a nail salon?
capital (money) and experience





no you dont need a college degree but it would be good to get a degree in buisness and accounting. and colleges dont have degrees in doing nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment