Monday, December 21, 2009

Do you tan nude in the salons?

If that room have a lock on it then I would. No unusual mirrors and stuff.Do you tan nude in the salons?
If you don't then you will have panty lines and if you just really want them, i'd suggest not. Just make sure you/they clean the bed b4 you get in. You'd prolly feel better togo in a standup bed ( a bed that is upright and you hold onto these bars, and close the door)Do you tan nude in the salons?
No - I used to tan nude on the beach or on my condo balcony, but I've learned that guys really love tanlines. Plus, tanlines make my little b@@bs look bigger.
no need for me to go to a salon to tan. because i dont tan i burn..!!








ps. i have a friend named rachelle g how weird is that!
ummmm.... why all the tanning questions? first do u feel like your being watched then tan in the nude? did you have a bad experience? ok? good luck?
yes http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
not completely, i usually wear a bikini or just bottoms
Yep I think tan lines look funny. ;-)
always!!!
Of course.
no need, I was born passed tanned ;P
The only way to travel
i dont tan
Why yes I do!
YEP! I don't want tan lines....
o yes u dont want tanning marks do u?
duh!
I wear speedos

No comments:

Post a Comment