Monday, December 21, 2009

Black women: what can I do w/my natural hair until I can get to a salon to have it pressed later this week?

I just removed my braids and combed out my hair. It's huge! My hair is EXTREMELY thick and spongy. How can I wear it for work? Just wash it, put some Elasta QP in it and slick it back? I can't press it myself.Black women: what can I do w/my natural hair until I can get to a salon to have it pressed later this week?
Tasteful braids or twists, like the 2 french braids, blow dry it, Braid it while it's wet can give you some nice spirals. If you slick it back make sure the night before you place a doo rag or bandana on your head to hold the hair down to keep it slick for tomorrow.Black women: what can I do w/my natural hair until I can get to a salon to have it pressed later this week?
I would roller wrap it. Shampoo and condition your hair. Wet it with setting lotion and set it on largest magnetic rollers your hair will hold. Set under a dryer until your hair is dry. After your hair has dried, unroll your hair and with a paddle brush, wrap your hair around your head and sit under the dryer for another 15 to 20 minutes.





Your hair will be straighten with body.
Just pull it back and tie it and then put a clip with a fall on the end to cover the gnarly end.
wash it and then flat twist to your head(small like cornrows but with two strands instead of three). Depending on the length you can make a pretty bun in the back or set the ends on rollers. you can also do that same style at night then in the morning before work undo the twists(you'll have spirals instead of the crinkly look you get from braids) gently seperate and fluff to fill in the parts. before i loc'd i did this all the time very popular people loved it and it's office-acceptable.
slicking it back sounds good, or you can get you a head band and where it like that, that's my favorite
last girl was rite roller wrap it n ill be cute


if not jus slick it back and put it into a bun


or u can put on a headband and go natural
  • palm oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment