Monday, December 21, 2009

What do we know about salon ';installed'; eyelashes?

I have just moved to Southern Florida, and the salons here do eyelashes! Either single, or entire lash sets. Some are more permanent than others. I want to get these, but am not familiar with how they work. Anybody??What do we know about salon ';installed'; eyelashes?
i think you mean eyelash extensions.. i do them.. and people love them.. i have yet to hear salon putting the entire lash set on you.. they may do that but they'll fall off in a day. or so.. but the eyelash extensions are place one at a time and can last up to a month.. there expensive.. but beautiful.. once you get them they give you more volume and length and you dont have to wear mascara..and dont worry about it irritating your eyes, because if you get a skilled person the false eyelash dont even touch your eyes.. its just glued onto your eyelashes.. if your getting the single eyelash extension make sure you dont pay more than $150, because its not worth it, shop around.. and ask the salon representatives, how they work etc.. if you have any questions email me.. good luck!What do we know about salon ';installed'; eyelashes?
I hate it...my eyes are so sensitive that I can't even wear eye makeup, so the goo they use to apply them really bothered me.





So basically, they use this black...gooey looking stuff (adhesive), and stick it on the end of the eyelash. Then, they glue the eyelashes (the woman at my salon does them individually) in beween your natural eyelashes. It's cute...and i think they last like 2 weeks (maybe more, help me out here people).





If your eyes aren't sensitive...they're beautiful....and better than doing them on your own.
  • palm oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment