Sunday, December 27, 2009

How Will I Look Two Days After I Go To A Tanning Salon?

I plan on using a tanning bed for the first time on the 15th. I start my junior year of high school on the 17th. Will I look... odd or anything? I'm worried 'cause there's no other way I could go to the tanning salon any earlier.How Will I Look Two Days After I Go To A Tanning Salon?
No, you will look fine.


Just practice safe tanning, use lotion %26amp; don't get burnt!





Have a nice day, hope I helped! =]How Will I Look Two Days After I Go To A Tanning Salon?
You probably won't notice a difference because you will need to start out with very little time (6 or 7 min MAX!). If you use a lotion with a bronzer, you may be orange. I would suggest using a coco butter lotion (like you can buy in any drugstore) and taking it slow in the beds. Burns do NOT turn into tan, so no point in rushing it:)
One time on the tanning bed will not make a difference to your skin colour.


You wont look odd, you wont have changed.





To get a difference in skin colour, i usaully notice a difference after 20-30 minutes of tanning beds.


Just moisturise, gradual tanning is they key and *dont* burn.
dont go tanning. worse thing i ever started doing. youll get addicted and its so bad for your skin. i dont go anymore...ill usually layout with tanning oil that has spf. ive also been trying some gradual sunless tanners...but i wouldnt even start. google all the harmful things tanning does and youll think twice
you'll look orange %26amp; disgusting.


it's called SUN .. mrs.lazy
welll you may look a tad-bit darker. but you wont really be ableto notice it much

No comments:

Post a Comment