Monday, December 21, 2009

Should I Get My Hair Thinned And Razored At A Salon?

I loved spiking my hair before. It's just becoming too hard to spike. I can't really life my hair into cool spikes. I think my hair is just too thick or something. So I was wondering whether or not thinning it could make it easier?








Has anyone else had this done to them? And are you happy with the results?Should I Get My Hair Thinned And Razored At A Salon?
uhm, i suggest getting it razored, i think it looks better because of the layers.


Getting it thinned is just the underneath and looks sorta weird, i think? hah.





Having it razor cut def made it thinner though.Should I Get My Hair Thinned And Razored At A Salon?
get i thinned not razored...


i did this to my boyfriend


so he can do a fohack


and he loved how it


turned out =]

No comments:

Post a Comment