Sunday, December 27, 2009

Do Hair Salons Usually Except Walk-ins?

My mom said I have to die my hair professionally from now on.





I was wondering this because there are a couple of home-owned hair salons near where I live.





I was wondering if you think they'd except walk-ins?





Thanks you! :DDo Hair Salons Usually Except Walk-ins?
If they're home owned then most likely not; i'd get there number first and call. but if not them most likely. :]Do Hair Salons Usually Except Walk-ins?
Most of them will have signs on there door and most do.
Yeah. Usually the home owned lower end salons take walk in's.
call them and ask if you need to make appointments
Usually, and my best wishes on the dyeing
call them and ask. They will tell you how busy they are. I do think that they will, but it may be a wait.
well it'd help if you put where


your were from.


if they accept walk-ins they'll


usually say it on the window or somethin
Some places accept walk-ins upon availability. So that means if you walk in and they are too busy, then it's too bad for you. What time might be convenient for you to walk in, might be too busy for them. It's a hit and miss process.





It would save you time just to make a phone call and schedule an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment