Sunday, December 27, 2009

What could you do at salon for a birthday party?

So for my 14th Birthday Party in 2 weeks I am inviting 3-5 girls and we are going to my favorite salon. What could we do at the salon??? Any ideas or suggestions???? Thanks soo soo much!!What could you do at salon for a birthday party?
I think it's a neat idea! I would just do mani %26amp; pedi though. Hairstyles may be more costly, if not then do that too.What could you do at salon for a birthday party?
Oh thank you! I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Report Abuse

manicures, pedicures, and a hairstyle? thats what i did... of course I was in 4th grade at the time... so it may be a little dated...
yOU COULD HAVE A MANICURE AND SEE IF THEY DO FACIALS AND APPLY MAKEUP (not too much). That would be fun.
Get your hair and nails done.

No comments:

Post a Comment