Monday, December 21, 2009

How private are tanning salon rooms?

I've always gotten my tan in the sun, so I've never been to a tanning salon. Can someone fill me in on the basics of tanning salons? How private are they? Are there like 20 naked men or women laying next to you?How private are tanning salon rooms?
In the salon my family owned each bed was in its own room, and each room had a lock on the door and a place to put your clothes and belongings.





From what I've seen of other other salons, they use a similar set up. Though, I've only been to a few others.How private are tanning salon rooms?
Don't know, but please be VERY careful using these.......


the UV rays are even higher than from natural sunlight, and are a very good way to get skin cancers.........
You are in a room by yourself, totally private





If your going to start tannig in a bed, the only thing i do suggest is, even though they do or are suposed to clean the beds after each person, do it yourself before you get in...





But there isnt anyone in the room with you hun, and dont go overboard, if this is your first time in a bed , go slow or your gonna burn go for five minutes the first few times, use a tanning cream, and increase your time a little at a time, you get a tan much faster in a bed then in the sun....

No comments:

Post a Comment