Monday, December 21, 2009

What do I tell my salon to get hair like this?

http://www.topnews.in/files/images/Krist鈥?/a>





I really like kristen stewarts hair style in this pic and want to get a cut similar to this. What do I tell my sylist I want done in order to get something like this. My hair is longer than this right now.





please do not tell me to bring a pic to them, my printer is not owrking.What do I tell my salon to get hair like this?
Just go to like a friends house and do it. Might as well because what if your hair dresser does something wrong.What do I tell my salon to get hair like this?
This style is more of a style than a cut. Is your hair straight? If not, you can always ask your stylist to straighten your hair. Mine does sometimes. They will even do it if it is straight, to get that sleek look. In the picture, it looks like she has a middle part but its very subtle. What I mean by this is that its not really a part its just kept back probably with hairspray or constant ';fingers through the hair.'; :) But somethings you can tell you stylist is that it is kind of layered, and very sleek.Keep in mind that if you want your stylist to stlye your hair this way, you might have to stlye it that way yourself until your hair gets used to this. (You might always need to straighten, and a little hairspray at the top.) I hope I helped, let me know how it goes. :) Good Luck!
well, look at magazines for pictures of kristen with hair that looks like that. cut it out and bring it with you. also, some salons have computers so u can show the ladies the picture. some libraries have printers and u can print from there
download the pic on a disk and then go get it done at a photo shop or print it somewhere and bring it ! That is the best solution!
Im not sure but her hair looks straightened and layerd then she prolly just ran her fingers thru the line where her roots are to get that messy kind of look
borrow a friend's printer, showing the picture is the easiest way
i knoww her hair looks super cute !!!! just tell her that you want side bags like the way she has it and layers thats really all to it but yeahh i love the color too very nice =)
  • palm oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment