Monday, December 21, 2009

I am a hairdresseer and need to find a company that offers posters of hairstlyes for my salon.?

I need a hairstlye of the month type club for recent hairstlyes for my salon.I am a hairdresseer and need to find a company that offers posters of hairstlyes for my salon.?
I liked what this website offers!


Hope this helps!I am a hairdresseer and need to find a company that offers posters of hairstlyes for my salon.?
hi,i am a sole trader in the sign trade.i can offer you all aspects of signage,from shop front fascias,vehicle graphics,banners,posters (any size) to exhibitions etc..


i offer competitive rates as i have no over heads.so if i can be of any assistance then will be happy to help.my email is hour.glass@btinternet.com,thanks,


manny.
Does your local ';Beauty supply store have anything you like? My Mother hasa shop, and she gets all that from the store where she gets her tints etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment