Monday, December 21, 2009

Do you tip the person who washes your hair in the salon?

I apprentice in a very busy salon in GA. so i get a wage of 7.00$ an hour and just wondering do you tip the girl/guy who washes hair? i get tips everyday but some people don't know to tip me i think?





or do people think that i get a cut out of the tip from the stylist tips?Do you tip the person who washes your hair in the salon?
Its not required to tip you, but be thankful for the tips you do get. I worked at a bed and breakfast last year and worked really hard, yet some people just don't tip. Some do... very nicely I might add, up to $100.00 a weekend! For one couple! :) I miss that job.





But it is Never mandatory to tip anyone, just a nice gesture.Do you tip the person who washes your hair in the salon?
I always go to the barber with my hair already washed.





And I always tip the barber directly; I know about pooling, and I think it sucks.





There are no separate staff to wash people's hair where I go, but if there were and I ever availed myself of their services I'd tip him/her directly too.
Hello ashleigh,


Hair problems are a wide field of study and info. It is also about personal taste.


To try assist, I browsed the net for you.


This should be the answer... Just observed it on the web... Do a little search in these web sites and let me know if you got the information you need.





IMO, One of the best site for all questions concerning Hair-


http://abe5.com/9cx


Also


My stylist told me he observed this brilliant site for hair related problems:


http://hairstyles101.blogspot.com/
I always give at least 20% tip. It could be because I have the best hair stylists. I also think it is being nice and grateful to offer a small thank you cash.
You should tip the person but some people don't know this.


Some people think it could be found offensive or rude to tip someone that gets a fixed wage.





I guess everyone just has their own opinions - but I always tip.
i dont think they think of it lol im sorry that sucks :/


but hey you'd prbly know this please help?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
If I had hair to wash I would tip the hair wash person. But I believe people think the tips to the stylist are shared.
Yes, especially if the hair-washer has given me a lovely head massage too.
yes you should tip because people dont have to wash your hair they can have someone else to wash your hair
No because I am perfectly capable of washing my own hair.
It depends...
Yeah i always give my hair dresser a tip?? =)
I've never tipped a hair-stylist. lol but maybe i'm just a cheap ***.

No comments:

Post a Comment