Friday, January 8, 2010

Why do hair salons in the South that cater to black hair put so much grease in it?

I wanted to get my hair done for Easter so I went to the hair dresser on saturday in GA (I'm visiting grandmother, im from MA) anyway the lady put so much grease in my hair. I mean my hair style was nice when i walked out the salon, but my scalp was shining and eveytime i touch my hair my hands were so greasy LOL. I had to wash my hair today to get that gunk out. But i realized that lots of black girls in the south with super greasy hair why? my hair is naturally shiny when blow driedWhy do hair salons in the South that cater to black hair put so much grease in it?
I LIVE IN DC AND THEY USE TOOMUCH DAMN GREASEWhy do hair salons in the South that cater to black hair put so much grease in it?
maybe because they dont have the $$ for the newest hair products that arent so greasy. So they pile a bunch on to keep the style in place....in new york and dc they normally have better products, from my experience
It is probably the salon you went to.
It's so humid in the south that the grease is needed to control the hair. Humidity = bad hair.
i guess because of the wheather the sun dries hair out so more grease i guess
Don't know. A better place would have been the ';Hair'; board. You won't get anything but racist answers from the Krackers Kissing Kousins on this board.
LOL yeah I live in Georgia and I know exactly what you are saying. I think it's a south thing LOL
That's odd,


I live in Georgia and the hair dressers I go to never put grease in my hair. Its always light, bouncy and shiny when finished. Next time you visit, go to another salon.
naturely nappy or curly so inorder to straighten it got to put a lot of grease and hot flat iron

No comments:

Post a Comment