Friday, January 8, 2010

If I went to a nail salon and asked for my eyebrows to be waxed, would they do it ?

I wanted to know if they could make them femme with an arch, like a girl. And will this be real noticeable ? And for how long ? My gf likes to put makeup on me, and she says, it would make the eyeshadow look alot nicerIf I went to a nail salon and asked for my eyebrows to be waxed, would they do it ?
yeah that's where most people get their eyebrows done anywayIf I went to a nail salon and asked for my eyebrows to be waxed, would they do it ?
OK, why are you letting your girlfriend put make up on you? Lol I know my boyfriend would shoot me if I did that to him, haha. But in regards to your question. Some nail places will do eyebrow waxing.


My nail salon I go to does all kinds of waxing, so it just depends on the salon, or the nail place. Just call ahead and ask, then ask for prices.


I pay about $12 where I go, but they do a great job!


Good luck with the make up.



not a nail salon. go to a hair salon with a spa. there's a good chance the esthecian waxes.
she puts make-up on you? okay..well.. nailshops do it --thats where i go to get mine done. they will arch them as well.. however, i just specify that i want mine cleaned up and evened some.
yes they would wax your eyebrows or you . it usually cost me like 10 bucks to get my done and they last for like three weeks, but i like mine really thin so i go more frequently.
Yes it will be noticeable and people will wonder if you are gay or a cross-dresser.
yeah they would if u ask them..most salons do ur eyebrows in an arch anways.. it would cost about 6 dollars. i also wouldnt think it would be noticeable..ur just a quy who cares how they look!
yeah, why not!


in fact u can go 2 a hair salon and get it done



are you a lesbian or a gay man??
  • palm oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment