Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I get my salon-done highlights bright again?

I'm a hair washing addict so my recent blonde highlights went from super gorgeous Playboy bunny platinum to an ashy-medium blonde. :( I'm crying because I just don't know what to do. I might go back to my salon, but my Mom said I could use this one shampoo %26amp; it would brighten. Any ideas?? I'm freaking bawling my eyes out. :(How do I get my salon-done highlights bright again?
Over time no matter what your hair will fade slightly.Afew tricks I learned was getting a shower purifier from lowes which removes chlorine and additives from your water that dull the color .Another option is color depositing shampoos for platinum hair and jirmack shampoo for silver white and blondes bring out the highlights again

No comments:

Post a Comment