Friday, January 8, 2010

What are the do's and dont's on working at a hair salon?

I know nothing about the day to day operations of a hair salon and I would like to know more so if anyone that works at one whether you are an owner, stylist, or receptionist please let me know your perspective.What are the do's and dont's on working at a hair salon?
first of all listen intetenvely to the customer and just cut the hair they ask yoo too. dont seem unsure of what yoor doing eg dont ask alot of questions like ';oh do yoo want me to do it like this or that?'; and dont seem carried away and over confident cause yoo might get too excited and stuff up.





also try and get as much training as yoo can and start working in a shitbox and work yoor way up so when yoor at the top yoo have work experiance and knowledge and yoo wotn fall right down to teh bottom again.





hope I helped.. :]:]

No comments:

Post a Comment