Friday, January 8, 2010

Do you think a salon is a good place for a first job if you want to do something in fashion?

My aunt hired me to work at her salon. I get paid a lot and and just do stuff they need me to do like clean up hair and answer phones and help costumers. I want to do something in fashion is this a good place to start?Do you think a salon is a good place for a first job if you want to do something in fashion?
yes sounds good:)Do you think a salon is a good place for a first job if you want to do something in fashion?
of course it is


u will learn how to treat hair and take care of beaty stuff learn how to make nails


and lean make up


and these stuff
Yeah! You will know the basics and more, and get enough pay to pursue a career. Good luck
yeah i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment