Friday, January 8, 2010

How to start with going to a salon?

I'm 22 years old and have long hair. I want to be able to go to a salon once in awhile to style my hair and sometimes even a cut or color too. But the thing is I have never been to a salon before. Even when I was a child I never went. I want to try something different.





I guess i'm just a little afraid of going and then feeling stupid.





Got any tips or ideas or anything that might help. please post them...How to start with going to a salon?
It's easy. Just go in and let them know it's your first time, and they'll treat you right. I'd try pick a decent salon, ask around and get recommendations from your friends or family. Let them know what you want, and the stylist should work with you. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.





So you'll know what to expect....They should sit you in the chair, put a drape over you and have a few minutes of consultation before they start cutting/coloring. They will probably move you to a chair with a sink to wash your hair, then return you to the cutting chair and get started. All you have to do is relax and let them work. It's fun, sometimes at the nicer salons, you get a bit of pampering also...My last time I got a nice scalp massage and a hand treatment thrown in! At salons where the prices are usually lower, you won't get these treatments, but can still have a great experience - it's all in the people who work there.How to start with going to a salon?
Well I had never been to a salon; my aunt was beautician and did my hair for free all my life.





When I moved out of state, I sort of picked a salon, and just .. announced my presence, lol.





Told my new stylist I'm tender headed, I have big fluffy hair and like straight hair. He was very nice and fixed my hair well.
If you go to the salon, they'd be able to tell you what would look good on you.


We can't really tell you what would look good because you didn't post a picture.
  • palm oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment