Friday, January 8, 2010

How to manage a mini salon?

I'm a mother of 2. I would like to open a beauty salon one day, but i dont think i'm ready for it now coz i'm still working full time. So, i'm thinking of opening a mini salon at my own house for a start (and train myself) and also to boost my confident level. And if i've enough money and clients i can open a proper beauty salon, right? So, i need help on what is the best way to start or manage a mini salon? Thanks a million.How to manage a mini salon?
Great idea for making a little extra money for your household.





Day spa services and products are best. A quite room with calm music playing while you offer hand and foot massages along with mini-facials would be great. Everyone loves to be pampered. You can also increase your income by offering skin care and beauty products. I sell a line of botanically based beauty products called Arbonne. You could use them on your customers and offer to sell them take home kits as well. This could be a great source of extra revenue. Message or email me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment