Friday, January 8, 2010

Do hair salons cut too much?

like more than you ask for?Do hair salons cut too much?
Oh, everytime! I keep switching hairdressers for this reason. The first one cut it shorter than I wanted; I told the 2nd one to ';trim it'; and she cut it even shorter. So I let it grow out for a couple of months until it was getting out of shape and I just needed it ';shaped up.'; I told the 3rd one to please not cut it much because I have been trying to grow it back out to where it used to be, to please just thin it a little and trim it some to where it has some shape. She cut it shorter than the other 2 did and ruined the progress I had made with growing it back out. Her response was, ';I know it isn't what you want but it's what you need.'; Do hair salons cut too much?
It depends on the place and/or the specific person who's cutting your hair, because not everyone does it the same way. But sometimes, the hairstylists do cut too much, unfortunately. Just make sure you keep an eye on him/her and be adamant about how much you want cut exactly. Like, you might even want to point to where on your hair you want it cut.
sometimes..But the ONLY reason for that is because they cut wet, When your hair is wet, It stretches, So when it drys, It unstretches...OR They girl just dosen't know what she's doing.
Of course they do. It's usually because the hair stylist is jealous of you. You know she totally talks shi* about you when you leave. She probably blogs about you on MySpace.
Yeah...I said keep the length, and it was to my chest and now it's about my collar bone..it's stupid...





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
no! if you bring a picture that helps to clear up any confusion! also make sure you show exactly how much hair you want taken off...it has never happened to me!
yes yes yes they do i asked for my hair to get cut at my boob and they cut it up to my shoulder ahhhhhh
AAAAAAAAAAAAALL THE TIME!


I HATE IT, OMG


sorry, im just remember my 3 last hair cuts


:P
well they cut too much and they charge too much lol

No comments:

Post a Comment