Friday, January 8, 2010

Who finds hairdressers/salons therapeutic?

bit of a weird question but i think they're well relaxing. i love the smells lolWho finds hairdressers/salons therapeutic?
I love it when they wash my hair! I try to get them to scratch my head for me, but they won't. . LOLWho finds hairdressers/salons therapeutic?
IT'S so chilled out and because i get my hair coloured i can have a cuppa read a mag or even have a nap.
yeah i do. especially when they wash and massage your head/hair before they cut your hair
No, I'm scared of hairdressers.
Me, I love having my hair washed then styled, very relaxing.
closest thing I get to being pampered so yes i do.
i like them too , the smell %26amp; getting my hair washed for me etc and they do indian head massage at hte hairdresser i go to
I find them relaxing hun x Mind you I love having my hair played with....drives me wild lol!
any time i feel down a new haircut always helps! even if its just a trim!

No comments:

Post a Comment