Friday, January 8, 2010

Pedicure in nail salons?

Is it healthy to get pedicure done at nail salons. I have heard pros and cons. What is your opinion?Pedicure in nail salons?
The nail salon that I frequent provides new tools (in an unopened package) for every customer. It depends on which salon. I've also walked out of some grimy ones!Pedicure in nail salons?
Just look around and see if everything looks clean and if they are sanitizing their tools and tubs when they are done with people. Don't forget to check for their licenses! Very important!
I always get mine done at a nail salon - I go to a busy place that has a good rating by our ';town'; and think it's clean.


I have paid big bucks for one at a spa and my pedicure here lasts longer. Go for it.
Where else would you go? I got one last week and it was wonderful. I think you can tell about the cleanliness of a place before you even sit down. You might have to do a little searching and find out where your friends or family go. I think there are a lot of nice salons out there. I definitely couldn't do a better at-home job!
i think its good if you go and look around and it seems clean - i have had no problems
bring your own tools.
IT HONESTLY DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU GO. I KNOW OF PLACES WHERE YOU HAVE TO BRING YOUR OWN BAG OF MATERIALS (FILES AND PUMUS STONES) THOSE PLACES ARE ALWAYS CLEAN. ALSO.. PLACES THAT CLEAN THE TUBS AFTER EVERY VISIT. ... HOW ABOUT THIS... THE MORE MONEY YOU SPEND THE HIGHER THE SERVICES SO LESS CHANCES OF YOU CATCHING ANTYHING GROSS. HOPE THIS HELPS.
id check it out first, always go with ur first impressions, if they dont clean the pools well enought u could contract a virus on ur legs and feet! also check and make sure they use gloves with they work with u and other customers. if the place looks dirty, i wouldnt trust it. it also might be a good idea to see if they use disinfecting spray after they are done with each person
it truly depends on where you live....i honestly would NEVER goto a vietnemese salon for ANYTHING because they have been known to use improper implements and you NEVER see them sanitize anything...so if i were you i would shop around and find the cleaniest place...just go and sit in the shop and watch what they do...if they meet your standards then that would be the place you should take your business...but that's just me
IMHO One word sums it up....EEEWWW.

No comments:

Post a Comment